March 17, 2009

Toys Kingdom at Tokyo Dome

Gen and I went to Tokyo Dome to see my ex-coworker, Amanda and her son Caden. We tried "Toys Kingdom" and it was like a paradise for our little ones. They got so excited to have so many toys to play with.


It was really tough to put two 1 year-olders into one picture, but here it is. They are driving together.

Gen loves a slide. He climbs up blue stairs, crawl on to red steps...

... and ready to slide!
Amanda is the greatest teacher I've ever met, and I've learned a lot from her. Even now when I have some troubles coordinating English playgroups, I goes back and think what Amanda would do if she were in my shoes. She still gives me confidence and guts! Super lady!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place looks great. Is this the same place that has the huge Thomas the Tank Engine playroom?

akiko said...

There was a pretty big Thomas Tank Engine made of legos but not a Thomas playroom. There was a playroom for miniature cars and trains, though.
If there's a Thomas playroom, my son will get so excited! Let me know if you have some infomation. Thank you very much.